Friday, September 19, 2008

Trinity a little Ballerina!


20 September 2008
Today my Little Baby, Trinity wore her full ballet costume for the first time after going to ballet lessons for the last three weeks in her OWN clothes and still remaining so positive and listening well to instructions even though she was the odd one out! And the excitement that shone through her as she slipped into the leotard and wrap-around skirt made me feel so proud of her. I have recognised for a while now that she really enjoys dancing, and everything musical and I thought Id wait until next year until I found a ballet class nearby, but when I enquired I thought maybe she could try it out and see if she was ready. And to both of our delight, she has taken hold of the classes well, enjoying having her own little way to express herself and learn some good life skills!

1 comment:

tamz said...

beautiful trin... so wish the mike had been working on skype the other night. we've got it fixed now!
lots of love
xxx